RealCalc - A Realistic Scientific Calculator for Android
RealCalc is a slightly retro but fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates exactly like the real thing.
- Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
- 7-Segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
- Powers, roots, logarithmic and exponential functions.
- Percentage calculations.
- Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads.
- Hyperbolic functions.
- Factorials, permutations and combinations.
- Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal (RealCalc Plus only).
- Degrees, minutes and seconds support (RealCalc Plus only).
- 10 memories with memory contents dialog for store and recall.
- Previous result history.
- Unit conversions for distance, area, volume, mass, speed, time, force, pressure, energy, power, temperature and data sizes (user-customizable on RealCalc Plus).
- Physical constants table (user-customizable on RealCalc Plus).
- Fixed-point, scientific and engineering notation display modes, with adjustable decimal places.
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes with logical operator functions.
- Customizable decimal point and digit grouping format.
- Three RPN styles (RealCalc Plus only):
- Direct-entry with unlimited stack (classic RealCalc mode)
- Buffered-entry with unlimited stack (like HP-48)
- XYZT rolling stack (like HP-42)
- Adjustable haptic feedback and long-click support.
- Copy and paste support for display value, internal value, memories, history and RPN stack.
- Comprehensive built-in help.
- High-resolution graphics for any display size or resolution.
- Portrait and landscape orientation (RealCalc Plus only).
RealCalc comes to the Amazon Appstore
RealCalc Scientific Calculator and RealCalc Plus are now available on the Amazon Appstore, for both Android and Fire devices.
Make sure it's published by Quartic Software though - a couple of friendly "developers" liked the name so much they decided to use it themselves ...
RealCalc v2.1.0 released
- Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop (RealCalc Plus only)
- Hardware keyboard support (press '?' on keyboard to show mapping, see Help > Basic Operation for more details)
- RPN 'undo' function
- Four-row RPN display option
- Drag display to adjust RPN rows
- New click-sound options (see 'Button Feedback' in settings)
- Indian digit grouping (see 'Display Format' in settings)
RealCalc v2.0.3 released
- Restored missing button-feedback setting for pre-Honeycomb devices.
- Added option to swap left/right keypads in landscape mode (RealCalc Plus only).
- A few minor UI fixes.