RealCalc - A Realistic Scientific Calculator for Android
RealCalc is a slightly retro but fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates exactly like the real thing.
- Previous result history.
- Unit conversions for distance, area, volume, mass, speed, time, force, pressure, energy, power, temperature and data sizes (user-customizable on RealCalc Plus).
- Physical constants table (user-customizable on RealCalc Plus).
- Powers, roots, logarithmic and exponential functions.
- Percentage calculations.
- Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal (RealCalc Plus only).
- Degrees, minutes and seconds support (RealCalc Plus only).
- Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or gradients.
- Hyperbolic functions.
- Factorials, permutations and combinations.
- Fixed-point, scientific and engineering notation display modes, with adjustable decimal places.
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes with logical operator functions.
- 10 memories with memory contents dialog for store and recall.
- Operates in traditional algebraic and RPN modes.
- Adjustable haptic feedback and long-click support.
- Copy and paste support for display value, internal value, memories, history and RPN stack.
- Customizable decimal point and digit grouping format.
- Comprehensive built-in help.
- High-resolution graphics for any display size or resolution.
- Portrait and landscape orientation (RealCalc Plus only).
You can download it from the Google Play store - search for RealCalc or click on the icon above.
You can also find user reviews and other information on the Google Play website here.
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to gain access to extra features and to support further development. RealCalc Plus can be found here. Thank you.
RealCalc v1.7.4 released
- Fixed bug in display of small negative DMS values (RealCalc Plus only).
Note that this release is only for RealCalc Plus, the free version has not been updated.
RealCalc v1.7.3 released
- Updates for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
RealCalc v1.7.2 released
- Fixed possible crash on close-parenthesis.
- Fixed possible lock-up in nCr/nPr for large numbers.
- Delete key now deletes back from exponent to mantissa.
- Added options for orientation setting. Now respects system auto-rotate setting by default.
- Added options to set full-screen mode depending on orientation.
- Added option to swap fraction and DMS keys.
- Added support for inverse conversion unit relationships, e.g. mpg to litres/100km.